Career Advice & Executive Coaching
Our senior consultants and founding partners combine nearly 50+ years of industry based, executive advisory and search experience. We provide discreet career advisory to both up and coming stars and established executives alike. Our process includes detailed discussions, analysing an executive’s strengths and skillsets using a competency-based assessment of their current situation, their aspirations and their career and life priorities.
Where mutually agreed, we will work with you and various external experts such as behaviour experts and psychologists to provide long-term or short-term executive coaching and executive planning goals.
For all our registered candidates, we provide complementary preliminary “career fit assessments”, interview skills training, and pre- interview preparations for each and every candidate where a forthcoming interview has been arranged with our clients, and where required, curriculum vitae / resume writing and guidance.
Our career advisory and executive coaching sessions aim to:
- Give you honest and impartial advice on the market and current competition
- Move you successfully into a new, external role
- Explore your career options, and career goals
- Provide guidance on further vocational or skills training
- Position yourself for future opportunities
- Proactively manage your career risks such as the threat of redundancy
- Realign your working life and personal priorities
- Help you improve your “soft” skills and excel with colleague in the workplace
Submit a CV
By submitting your CV, we will be able to match your skills, qualifications and expertise to the perfect position for you.