Harbridge Partners is a multi-award winning search firm,
focused on the fastest growing markets across the Asia-Pacific.
See how Harbridge can move your career forward by
searching our latest vacancies below.
Submit a CV
By submitting your CV, we will be able to match your skills, qualifications and expertise to the perfect position for you.
Career Advice/ Executive Coaching
The core virtue of career coaching is to help people assess their professional situations with a greater degree of honesty, curiosity, empathy and compassion.
CV/ Resume Guide
The following page will give you all the tips to make an impressive CV.
Here are job interview tips to help prepare you to interview effectively. Proper preparation will help alleviate some of the stress involved in job interviews.
It is a year of challenge for many employers as they navigate changing economic conditions. Our salary survey provides valuable information to help both employers and candidates plan for the year.
What’s the latest with the unemployment rate? We’ve got the details and the takeaways.
HARBRIDGE PARTNERS LIMITED
Room A, 10/F, Wing Hing Commercial Building, 139-143 Wing Lok Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong SAR
Employment Agency Licence Number
Thank you for working with Harbridge Partners Limited. We are bound by the Employment Agency License terms as outlined by the Labour Department (https://www.labour.gov.hk/
- After registering your details we will try to match you with relevant opportunities with our clients but cannot guarantee a successful outcome in every case
- We will manage the recruitment process including all communications from interview through to offer stage with yourself and our clients
- We will always contact you to gain your explicit consent before releasing your details to a third party
- We do not charge any fees to candidates for this service – regardless of whether there is a successful outcome
- Also, check our Candidates Agreement and Terms of Business
- Please also check our Terms and Conditions of Using the Website
- For our diversity and equal opportunities, please check Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy